Northwest Pumpkin Patch

6/23/13 Episode 1

This year I had a few delays getting my pumpkins in the ground. However the majority are now safely planted and growing fast. Some of the variety's being grown this year are...

Pumpkins and Gourds 2013... Big Max, Lumina, Dills Atlantic Giant, Jack of All Trades, Sugar Baby, Egg Gourd, Bushel Gourd, Cannonball Gourd, Zucca Gourd, Luffa Gourd, Apple Gourd, Corsican Gourd

Hybrids include.. Turks Turban Hybrid, Cinderella Hybrid, Musquee de' Provence Hybrid, Green Striped Egg Gourd Hybrid

7/7/13 : Episode Two
In episode two almost all the pumpkins and gourds have been planted this season. The last two that need to be planted are the Giant Watermelon and the Luffa Gourd. I'll showing you some new things I'm doing this season including watering and fertilizing. Overall health and growth of the patch is great and I'll be posting another update shortly.



7/18/13 Episode 3
Things have really taken off since the last episode. Pumpkins are forming and gaining in size. I will be showing one of my pumpkin grafts along with my Virginia Gold Tobacco plants.



7/28/13 Episode 4
Growth has sky rocketed since last week.



8/1/13 Episode 5
My first successful pumpkin graft took! Also will be showing my large turks turban hybrid along with snake gourds, bushel gourds, lumina and many more.

Most Popular