We've been growing pumpkins in Illinois for several years. Here, I show you the first part of our 2013 pumpkin patch. We are growing basic jack-o-lantern (jackolantern) pumpkins this year. They're fun to grow! They'll be fun to carve later in the fall.
Live and learn. I was trying to turn my young and promising pumpkin upright so that it wouldn't grow on its side and SNAP! IT BROKE! :(
Oh well, lesson learned. Those stems can be fragile!
I still have plenty of other pumpkins growing in my garden. Should be a great year! :)
Most Popular
-
Get the recipe: http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2010/11/low-fat-pumpkin-flan-recipe.html
-
Watch the Circleville Pumpkin Show's webcam that updates every minute! Watch here: http://www.pumpkinshow.com/media/ Like and follo...
-
Madigan Made created these adorable gold thumbtack-covered pumpkins. Visit their blog for how-to instructions . Like and follow Madi...
-
Wow! Alinea Restaurant serves Chocolate Pumpkin Pie... unlike any ever seen before! Visit their website. Like and follow them on F...
-
You know how we love watching animals eat pumpkin... Ursusarctosana just uploaded her video from last year of her ducks and geese enjoying s...
-
We've been growing pumpkins in Illinois for several years. Here, I show you the first part of our 2013 pumpkin patch. We are growing bas...