Hey guys! I wanted to share my garden with y'all since we're nearing the end of the growing season. I also wanted to do a little bit of an experiment with one of my pumpkin plants that has yellower than average leaves. I'm hoping that the remaining green leaves will help my tiny little pumpkins grow a bit more before I have to harvest them. Seriously, they're the size of apples. That's fine and all, but I would really like to get them a little bit bigger so I can use them in soup or something.
Source: TJ Jewett
Most Popular
-
Pumpkin Patch TV started for Pumpkin Season 2012. Who would have imagined the connections that would emerge across the country betwe...
-
Watch as 6 year old Charlie brilliantly shows you the complex artistic skill required to draw a pumpkin.
-
Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make Pumpkin Bread Pudding. If you think the combination of bread pudding and pump...
-
Sophie suggests we start a fun Thanksgiving tradition with our families. Before our family gathering, put together this Thankful Turkey. W...
-
Join Farm to Table Foodie and Holistic Nutritionist, Becky Bowler out in the Pumpkin Patch and back in kitchen for a YUMMY Pumpkin recipe fo...
-
Botanical Explorer and Culinary Botanist Joseph Simcox interviews Mac Condill of "The Great Pumpkin Patch" in Arthur, Illinois abo...
-
We visited Pumpkin Station in San Diego this weekend, tons of fun y'all!
-
Carving a 3-D pumpkin, first for the fall season of 2014. This is how I carved my first pumpkin for the year of 2014 pumpkin season.
-
Ring in the season with some pumpkin patch music! This video was taken at the pumpkin patch farm in Nickelsville, VA on September 7, 2013 a...